We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Peppersville Strategies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last revised on May 11, 2018.
Our main services include, but are not limited to:
Peppersville – https://peppersville.com
Market @ Peppersville - https://peppersville.net
Peppersville Studio – https://studio.peppersville.com/
How We Collect and Maintain Information
We collect and maintain information about our Customers and Users, which may include:
- First and last name
- Postal address
- Phone and fax numbers
- Website URL
- E-mail address
- Credit card information* – Peppersville Strategies, LLC does not currently receive or store client credit card details. But we may do so in the future if need arises.
- Other billing information, i.e. order details, subscription and license information
- Profile data of Customer’s authorized users and account administrators
In addition, we collect User’s profile data (name, e-mail).
In order to communicate with us or to use our services, you may be prompted to provide certain personal data in the following ways:
- By filling in forms (i.e. a “Contact Us” form) on our websites or anywhere else we conduct business
- Contact us offline (i.e. by phone, SMS, email or post)
- By downloading our products or accessing our services
- When you register to use our websites, applications, services (including free trials) or purchase our products. This may include your name, postal address, phone and fax numbers, URL, e-mail address.
- When you place an order using our websites, applications or services. This may include your first and last name, postal address, phone and fax numbers, URL, e-mail address and payment details.
- By subscribing to our newsletters, taking part in surveys, post on our message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, or any other communications
- Interact with us using social media
- By corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise using our contact details
Typically, the personal data you give us may include name and email address, and any personal details required to resolve any inquiries or complaints.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title
- Contact Information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We use your personal data we collect to:
- Conduct and develop our business with you
- Operate, evaluate, maintain, improve and develop the websites (including by monitoring and analyzing trends, access to, and use of the websites for advertising and marketing)
- Monitor, carry out statistical analysis and benchmarking (i.e. Google Analytics for sites pages tracking), provided that in such circumstances it is on an aggregated basis which will not be linked back to you or anyone else
- Engage and educate you about our services
- Provide you with documentation or communications which you have requested
- Correspond with you to resolve your question or complaints
- Provide you with any services you request
- Send you marketing communications, where it is lawful for us to do so
- Protect and ensure safety of the all data collected
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
All of your Personal Data remain private and confidential. The security of your Personal Data is extremely important to us.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
However, we adopt physical, technical, organizational and policy measures to ensure that your Personal Data are protected, including the prevention of their alteration, loss, damage, unauthorized processing or access, having regard to the nature of the Data, and the risks to which they are exposed.
We will never request your account credentials. You should never share your account information with anyone else, including your username and password. We recommend that you use a unique password for your appropriate accounts that you have with us on our various services, that is not in any way associated with other websites. You should check your account regularly to ensure that your Personal Data has not been tampered with or altered.
Any suspicious activity regarding your account, including automated messages from parties you cannot identify, should be reported to your website Administrator and us using the contact information below.
Use of Third Party Services For Data Management and Processing
We use various 3rd party services to the collection, management and processing of our data.
Our commitment to data protection and information privacy demands the use of 3rd party services that are also committed to the same end.
All our 3rd party services will be GDPR compliant and will themselves have their own applicable privacy policies.
All such 3rd parties and their relevant policies are listed at the end of this policy notice.
Where lawful to do so, and subject to your consent where required, we may communicate with you about our services. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving these kind of communications, you may do so at any time.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Data Retention Period
Data Retention Period is the period for which the personal data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we’ll hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
- for as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations
- for as long as we provide services to you
- retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance
If none of these criteria apply, we commit to purging any Personal Data no later than 16 months following your latest interaction/exchange with our services.
Example of long-term data retention
We are required by law to be able to report sales and tax information for up to 10 years. In this case we must retain any pertinent information of these transaction. We will have no choice to but to refuse any requests to erase this type of information from our records as they are required by law.
Facebook Analytics https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update/printable
Controlling Your Personal Information
As our Customer or User, you have the right to:
- Be informed about the processing of your personal data
- Object or restrict to processing of your personal data
- Ask for a copy of the information about the data we store on you at any time.
- Correct, update, amend, or remove personal data. If you no longer want to use our services, you may request it to be deactivated at any time
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Peppersville Strategies, LLC
4256 Juniata St
Saint Louis, MO 63116
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.